Friday, November 26, 2010

6th Annual Girls Overnighter ~ 2010

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Leslie, Marilee, Kerianne, Rori, Andrea, Aly

Last month was our annual fall girls overnighter at Marilee's cabin. This year, we were missing three of our regulars, but one got sick, another had a family emergency, and another had plans with family. We really missed those who could not make it, but we still had a good turn out this year.

We did our regular tradition. We met up in Park City at the outlets and shopped / browsed. The sales this year were better than I remember in the past few years. After shopping, we all went out to dinner. This year Kerianne picked a place called Red Rock Junction or something like that. It was a fun atmosphere and had good food.

After dinner, we went up to Marilee's family's cabin and talked the night away. We talked, we laughed, we ate junk food, and went to bed way too late (like usual), then went to bed. :)

It was so much fun. It is always such a fun time together as old friends.
Thanks to Marilee for always volunteering your cabin. We love it.

I missed Aaron Jr so much, like I always do. But I knew he was in good hands with my sister, Lori's family. He got to play with his cousins and had a blast with them. Thanks again Lori and family. I really appreciate you watching Aaron for me.

And thanks to all the girls who able to come and make it a fun night and to the ones who wanted to be there but could only be there in spirit. :) I love you all.

* * *

No comments: