* * * * *
Since several people have tagged me, I guess I will comply.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts / habits / confessions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Some of these won't be any secret to anyone, but I will try to tell some that are interesting...
1. I know it is boring to copy, but I have to say... the one that Kristi and Lisa wrote was a good one... I also feel like I am being a good mom (think of a motherly figure from the fifties) when I bake a goodie of some sort. But I guess the funny / interesting thing about my situation is that Aaron tries not to eat most of the things I bake (he tries to be good), so he knows if I am baking something, it means I will most likely end up eating all of it by myself (except for Aaron Jr.)... so I try to come up with lame excuses of why I NEED to bake something. For example, taking some with me visiting teaching, or taking some across the street to a neighbor for no reason at all, or making it for our primary class. Things like that... so, that is #1.
2. I love to play games. I am competitive when I play games, but even if I never win a certain game, I still love to play the game just for the fun of playing and interacting with people. I love games so much, that I would rather play a game than do almost anything else when it is suggested that we do something fun. I LOVE to play games.
3. Even though I love the feeling I have after I work out, for some reason, I just can't get into working out very often. Why is it that the feeling I have afterwards should keep me doing it everyday, but it doesn't? Anyone have any advice?
4. I take a bath almost every single night before bed. Some people think that is strange, but once I put Aaron Jr. to bed, it relaxes me and it is my chance to read my scriptures and anything else that I might be wanting to read. Sometimes I end up staying in there way too long because I am enthralled in whatever I am reading. A ridiculous part is that, sometimes I read by candlelight in the bath. I don't know why it is so relaxing, but I love it.
5. Even though I am getting too old (30) to think this is even possible anymore... I still can't help but hold on to my life's dream of having a house full of children by the time I am done having kids (most likely 40)... even though it is proven to me month after month that it isn't up to me when it will happen again or how many I will have. Okay, gotta move on before I cry...
6. On a lighter note... I am clumsy. I trip over things, stub at least one toe per day, bump my hipbone on doorframes quite often, hit my head a lot either bending down towards something or standing up from something, I hit my elbows and knees a lot on random stuff, I burn myself when I cook, I turn my ankle sometimes, smash my fingers in drawers as I close them, these are just a few random things that happen to me on a regular basis. Aaron teases me because I say or usually yell the word 'OUCH' at least a few times a day. I honestly find new bruises on myself pretty much every day. Another thing I do that Aaron can't seem to understand is that I almost fall down the stairs a couple times a week... I just lose my footing or else my socks make the carpet slippery. Anyhow... I am clumsy.
Okay, now I am tagging anyone and everyone who read this and haven't done it yet. You know who you are!
* * *