Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sledding...

* * * * * * *
Sledding 2007


Aaron Jr. and Leslie and Aaron


Our Family - sledding 2007



Sledding 2008


Leslie and Aaron Jr.


Aaron Jr.


Caroline, Hannah & Elise (not necessarily in that order), Stella
actually, I think it goes Elise then Hannah. Did I get it right, Lisa?


Lisa and Stella (yes, Lisa is wearing shorts, she wasn't planning to stay long)


Thomas and Daniel


Jack and Daniel


Zach and Teresa


Leslie and Aaron Jr.


Aaron Jr.


Aaron Jr. and Leslie - the sun was SO bright.


Aaron Jr.


Aaron Jr. and Leslie

Aaron Jr. and Leslie
.
Thanks for the last minute sledding Teresa. It was fun. I think this will do it for my ONE outing per year into the snow. :) I wish...
It doesn't feel like Christmas again this year. These past two Christmases without Aaron here have made it difficult to get into the spirit of Christmas. I am hoping this coming week we can do things to make sure we get into that spirit... in remembrance of the birth of our Savior. We did finally get our tree decorated. We just did a little each day until it was done. I kept getting overwhelmed, so we broke it up into a few days. I loved getting the Nativity put up. That is my favorite part each year in the decorating. Merry Christmas to all...
.
* * *

13 comments:

Lisa said...

lots of great pictures!! that was fun. sometimes you have the most fun when something isn't over-planned. i'm glad you (we) got to do that! it's like teresa says 'that's what it's all about'. love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great trip. I'm so glad you all went. Thomas and Jack had a blast. Thanks for being there with them and "capturing" the moment. Thanks Teresa too!!!!
Love ya.

K and K and kids said...

That looks like so much fun! You got some great pictures. Sometimes I really miss the snow. We did get some snow here this week...it lasted like 3 minutes. I hope you and Aaron Jr. have a nice Christmas. Love ya!

Kristi said...

Fun. I love that huge hill at the 16th ward building. Seeing all of these picture is getting me so anxious to get there.
We are opening presents this morning in preparation for coming. Funny huh.

Liz said...

You are one hot mama in those pics. I would love to go sledding but it is like 2 degrees right now.

Scott / Lori said...

Looks like a fun sledding trip! Aaron Jr has grown up so much this past year. Your family sledding picture is really cute. Cute pictures and I hope this Christmas will bring with it some peace for you. Love you.

Allred Mom said...

Looks like a fun day enjoying the snow! We don't get it where I live in Cali, and I have to say that I missi it at Christmas time!
I'm glad that you are getting Christmas put up little by little. The Savior is truly the most precious gift that each of us can have....His birth, His life, and especially His atonement that allows each of us eternal life and the chance of our forever families. May you feel His love for you at this Christmas time and always.

Anonymous said...

Merry and a Peaceful Christmas to you and Aaron Jr.
I pray for comfort in each new day.
The last picture you posted is beautiful of you both.
Rita

Annalee Kelly said...

God bless you this holiday season, Leslie.

Tabitha said...

Gorgeous photos Leslie!
I love the snow ~ wish we had some here!!
Love and big hugs Tabitha XXXX

Jennifer said...

Looks beautiful and like so much fun...I will say a prayer for you!

Blessings for a wonderful Christmas with your precious son!

Jen

Local Girl said...

It looks like you had a great time, we generally don't get snow here in the UK until February. Just dropped by to wish you and Aaron Jr a Merry Christmas, I hope you both have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes
Liz

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!