Saturday, June 21, 2008

Family and Friends Blogs

Our Families
April & Dave
Christa & Steve

Dad & Mom
Kara & Richard

Karey & Travis

Kristi & Spencer
Lisa & John

Lorianne & Scott

Maria & Nairn

Sadie & Nick

Tawnie & John

Teresa & Robert


Our Cousins
Autumn & Brent

Brenda & Troy
Emily
Erin & Sverre
Felicia & Geoff
Jason & Dallas
Lisa & Brian
Melissa & John
Michael & Marci
Mindy & Brandon
Rebecca & Ryan
Vicki & Jeff

Our Friends
Alisa & Jared
Amanda

Amanda Sue
Amber
Amy
Andrea
Chandra
Crystal
Darci
Emily
Joann
Jyl
Karrin
Laura
Liz
Marilee
Sasha
Shauna
Shawn
Shelly
Yvonne

1 comment:

The Motherboard said...

Leslie-- found your blog, somewhere. I don't know where. I am saddened to read about your husband. I served my mission with your sister, and actually dated your brother, Robert, for a time. (sister Hanney?)

I actually am in contact with a family in Tri-cities and they stated that your nephew is in their ward... I hope its ok that I gave them your blog address. I thought they might enjoy seeing his family!

Tell Lorianne hello for me, and to check her comments... I left one for her!

I hope you are doing well. My prayers are with you and Aaron jr.