Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random September ~ 2011

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 This is Aaron.
He is my very happy and handsome boy.
Aaron showing off his turtle that he made at school.

 The photo of the Bountiful Temple that I took and then enlarged (16x20) to give to my nephew Richard and his fiancee Haley. This is where they got married. Lisa and I went in on this together. It turned out really nice.

Aaron wanted a photo of this before we washed it off.

 And while we were at it, here is a photo of his owie.
His first black eye (that really only ever looked yellowish).
He literally got this from the car door. OUCH! Crazy stuff.

Annual September Halloween party at the Harkness home.
Aaron wanted to be a 'knight' again and as I got dressed in whatever I could find, Aaron told me he wanted me to be the 'black widow' again. Easy enough, so I changed.

 Boys against Girls game putting the skeleton together.
 
Bingo game... Aaron won!
Does he look happy, or what?
He actually looks like he is in pain, but that really IS a smile.

 Another Boys against Girls game.

Putting the candy skeleton together game. Moms could help, Aaron won.

 This is Evan Aaron. We were watching him in the kitchen and he picked up a stray candy corn and was examining it and kept looking up as if wondering if it was okay to eat. Then he looked up with this grin before he tasted it. After tasting, it went in the garbage. :) It was cute.

We are so fierce.

Bluin, Aaron's fish is still going strong. We got him on June 1st and I am glad to report that he is still alive. WOO HOO! What a feat!

He looks so pretty swimming in the water.

 Yep.

Aaron again.
I love it when he gets this expression on his face.
He is so sweet. I love him.

* * *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for about a year now and I love your honesty! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a widow, but you seem to be doing an awesome job and seem like a great mother...I'm sure it's not easy. I pray you'll find peace and happiness!

Kristi said...

This post got me all sorts of excited for Halloween. I know you are not a Halloweener (I didn't mean for that to sound junior highish) but I think it is great fun.
September looked to be great. October has proven to be chilly.
Here comes winter.
Love you guys
P.S. I hope you aren't bothered that we left the mistletoe for you to finish. You don't have to do anything with it if you don't want.

The Wheeler's said...

I've been reading your blog for quite some time now. I've never really known what to say, but I've always admired how honest you are with what you write and how strong you are to go through that. I recently lost my dad (2 months ago) to cancer and I have had a really hard time with it. I know its not the same as what you went through, but reading your blog has helped. I guess I just wanted to tell you that. Thanks! ash_wheeler@hotmail.com