* * * * * *
I gave blood again today. I don't post this to brag, I post this as a reminder to all of you. :)
Here are some facts on my blood donor card:
* One blood donation can help save up to 3 lives.
* Only 5% of the eligible US population donates blood.
* Every 2 seconds someone in America needs blood.
* Less than 30% of the people who give blood once will ever give blood again.
* Donated blood only lasts for 42 days.
* You can donate blood as many as 6 times a year.
American Red Cross
Call 1-800-GIVE LIFE (1-800-448-3543) or visit www.givelife.org to schedule a donation appointment.
* * *