Friday, May 14, 2010

St. George

* * * * * *

Me & Aaron Jr. at the Pizza & Pasta Factory restaurants. I got pasta and Aaron Jr. got pizza. It is my favorite place to eat in St. George. It has been a tradition to eat there.

A friend, Michelle, let Aaron Jr. and me stay in their house down in St. George for a few days. We LOVE St. George. It was a much needed getaway. Gave me time to think, clear my head, and bond with Aaron. We had a blast.

Below are the main things we did while we were there:



We went swimming almost every day.


Aaron with his stuffed dog that looks just like Ode. Aaron gave him this for Christmas when Aaron Jr was only 25 days old. He loves this stuffed dog.


We drove to Snow Canyon and went hiking. Snow Canyon is gorgeous. This is another tradition of ours.
As you look through the photos, you will see that once again I took way too many photos and had a difficult time narrowing them down. :) But, enjoy... if you want to. :) They are for me to enjoy as well.



Leslie & Aaron Jr.




The pamphlet they gave us when we paid the fee to get in was Aaron's "MAP". He thought he was navigating us through our entire hike. It was so cute.






















This is the top of where we were hiking.


LOVE this photo.








Me & Aaron Jr's shadows. Mine looks distorted because I am taking the photo. It is probably how I look 75% of the time.


Aaron had fun with the camera.


SO sweet.


We went to the St. George Temple to walk around on the grounds. It is so beautiful. And yet, another tradition.








Good Bye. The End.

* * *

12 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun. This makes me excited for when we go down there next month. I am glad you could go and get away.

Karey said...

Looks like a fun trip. The scenery down there is so beautiful. Aaron didn't look like he was enjoying the swimming much.

Scott / Lori said...

Those hikes are beautiful, I love that red rock. Looks like a fun time and the Pizza Factory in Provo is one of our favorites too! Glad you had a good time.

kerianne said...

I wish I could've gone with you! :(

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures...you are very talented!! Where is St George?
I enjoy your blog but never comment! hope your finding your way~~~be happy!! Aaron Jr is soo adorable. take care & god bless you and Aaron.
from a NY viewer

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Gosh Les,
I want to go to that beautiful place......My gosh it is breath taking.
Proud of you woman, way to go away and continue to make "new memories" with Aaron Jr, the single best advice you gave me when I lost my husband and Alek's father!!
You are a strong woman!!
Talk soon

Lisa said...

beautiful pics. glad you could go!

Leslie said...

hello NY viewer... thanks for reading and commenting...

St George is in southern Utah. utah has such amazing national parks and it is so gorgeous.

i recommend a trip out here. its amazing!

Rhitzclan said...

Looks like a fun trip! Sometimes enjoying the outdoors is just what the doctor ordered, no? =) Be seeing you soon!!

Lisa said...

hi. just testing something. thx.

Brandi said...

I hope the change of scenery did you good! I am so glad you went somewhere warm and happy!! OH NEXT TIME TAKE ME!!

April said...

Love the pics... looked like a fun trip!