Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day, Aaron...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


"There is no other relationship quite like that which can and should exist between a boy and his dad."
~ Elder M. Russell Ballard

Admittedly, it sure is tough watching Aaron Jr walk up to the front of the chapel with the rest of the primary kids then watch him sing Dad songs up there for Fathers Day. He seemed to just stare at me most of the time. And in our current situation, I wouldn't have it any other way. He is such a sweet boy. I love him so much.

Happy Fathers Day, Aaron...
we sure do love and miss you.

Happy Fathers Day to my own Dad as well. Love you so much.

* * *

7 comments:

LL said...

i love the picture of Aaron holding his son.

Claire said...

Beautiful picture, Leslie.

Kristin said...

My husband is Mandy Poll's first cousin. Thanks so much for reaching out to her. I feel so helpless in knowing how I can help.

Your blog shows such beauty and grace and appreciation for your son and husband. I am sorry for your loss.

The picture and quote are most touching for Father's Day. I am grateful for such a plan that provides for eternal families.

Best to you,
Kristin

Lisa said...

i finally watched that video you posted below. i remember that talk so clearly. i remember crying then just as i did today. thanks for that message. i love you.

Karey said...

Love you, Les, and Aaron. Sorry that happy days have to be hard for you.

Kristi said...

I was wondering what he was thinking as he was up there singing. He was cute nonetheless.

April said...

That picture is priceless. Love to you and precious little Aaron.