Monday, December 17, 2012

Whistle While You Work

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I worked at the farmers market all summer and fall with Kerianne again.
We had fun... as usual.
I think it was our first week of the farmers market, someone took a photo of us and it was in the newspaper that week.
We are famous. HA!
We are laughing in this photo. One of the most enJOYable parts of this job with Kerianne is when one of us is trying to be personable with a customer and we tell a joke or say something funny and when they don't laugh along with us or they don't hear us at all... so we will always give each other the well deserved laughter after the fact. It happens way more often than you would think.
Its awesome.

I found this teeny tiny green bean and I had to take a photo of it showing how teeny tiny it is.
So I held it in my hand next to the box of green beans.
Isn't it so cute?

 
Aaron had to come to the farmers market with me a few times...
he found these stakes and bungee cords in the box of miscellaneous items and he did not get bored.
Look at his creation.

A close up.

 Aaron took this photo up in the tree.

Aaron wearing a hair net that he got at school that day when a parent came to talk to the class about their job.


My niece Caroline got to come and work with me a couple of times when Kerianne had her son's soccer games to go to.
We had fun. She was a natural.

Kerianne and Me.
Kerianne and I get asked several times a week if we are sisters.
It is a compliment for sure and we have a lot of fun with it.
We have started to just laugh every time someone asks.
I guess if you are friends long enough, you start to look alike?
We have been friends for over 20 years now. WOWEE!
We are rivals in our support of college sports though.
So we love to wear our hats that show our rivalry.
She loves the U of U. I love BYU.

At work at my other job.

Aaron took a photo of the back of my shirt while I was hanging pictures up on the walls.

I love my job.
I love the atmosphere.
I love interacting with people.
I really love the people I work with.
Best part? Flexible schedule so that I am at home with Aaron Jr when he is not in school.
If I can't be at home being a mom to a house full of kids during the day, then this is the next best thing for me right now... until that dream of a house full of kids comes true. :)

* * *

1 comment:

Kristi said...

All of this summer stuff is making me miss it. School was cancelled today because of the skiff of snow on the ground.
I'm so glad Pizza Pie Cafe works with your schedule and suits you. What perfect timing now that Aaron is in school all day.
Love and miss you guys.