Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm A Soccer Mom... YAY!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Aaron played his first season of soccer this fall.
It was so much fun to watch him.
This was the day he got his jersey and I was so excited that he got number 3.
Its my favorite number. 

All they had left by the time he got his jersey were small shorts...
so the tallest kid on the team got the smallest shorts and the smallest shirt.
Look at those cute knobby knees.













He's so cute!

SO cute!

RUN!

Doesn't he look completely ready to stop the ball?




Completely ready to stop the ball.




Awesome form.



This is my favorite photo of Aaron during the season.

He did score one goal in his first game, but sadly, I was watching and cheering instead of taking a photo of video. There the camera sat on my lap while I just enJOYed and cheered. Yes, I'm sad I didn't capture it on video, but I LOVED just watching it happen! I never do that without being behind a camera... so this time, I don't mind.


Here are a few video clips:











Can't wait for the spring season.

* * *

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the thumbs up! My boys always did that when they were doing sports. Cooper was catcher a lot one year in baseball and the crowd loved all of his little thumbs ups to me every time he did anything remotely good. :)

Kristi said...

He is about a head taller than all the other kids. He sure stands out. What a cutie. Great fun. He will have to kick around with Luke when we get there...weather permitting. Luke is obsessed.

Leslie said...

i just told aaron what you wrote about luke being obsessed with soccer. first he got a huge, excited smile on his face, then i told him when you guys come they can kick around the ball together. so, then he said, "i bet we will beat each other each round because we are so good."