Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Uncle Jerry

* * * * * * *


Last month, I wrote about my mom's brother Frank passing away and shared some photos and thoughts from when we attended his funeral. Well, one month and one day after Frank passed away, my mom's brother, Jerry, passed away completely unexpectedly. My mom comes from a family of 11 children. Jerry was the last living brother out of 5 brothers. She has also lost one sister, but the other 4 sisters are still living. It has been a tough time for my mom. It is never easy to lose a loved one and it makes me so much more grateful for family when these sad times come.
This photo was taken the day of Uncle Franks funeral. This was the last time any of us got to see Uncle Jerry.

Love you, Mom.

* * *

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so sorry for all of your recent losses. Thinking of you all.

LL said...

Sad, I'm so sorry! Please let your mom know I'm thinking of her.