Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I GOT MINE !

* * * * * * * *
This is Aaron Jr holding my two copies of my sister's new book called GIFTED.

{Karey's Writing Blog}

The books just came in the mail today and I am not ashamed to say that I cheered for JOY when I got the box from the delivery man. :)


I am so excited to read the finalized version of this book. It is such a great book. I am so proud of my sister as I have watched her book go from a dream she had, to her first draft copy, then to the copy she submitted to publishers, and now to this final and PRINTED copy of her book. And I am honored to be mentioned on her acknowledgments page. Honored.

Anyhow, yes, I am totally plugging my sister's book to anyone who reads my blog. That is how proud I am of her and that is how much I love her book.

I ordered my copies of her book on Amazon.com. It is discounted by 33% off of the list price on there... and I love a good bargain for something that I want to buy.

So, for anyone who wants their own copy of this wonderful book, click on Amazon.com below to order yourself a copy of GIFTED. The link will take you straight to the page with her book on it.

{Amazon.com}

I would love to hear from anyone who orders it and what they think of it.


HAPPY READING !


* * *

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We need to go pick ours up at Barns and Noble. I am excited to see the changes since I read it in one of the drafts.