Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Sister's Book ~ It Has A Cover

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So, back in July, I wrote a posting about my sister's first book that was being published. Since then, she has been working on revisions and other stuff that the publisher has told her to do which has kept her busy getting the book ready for publishing. It is so exciting.

Well, last week, she got an email with an attached copy of what the cover is going to look like. Karey didn't have anything to do with the cover. I guess there are people for that job who work for the publisher, but she got it and sent it on to all of us to show us and we are all very happy with how it turned out. Isn't it beautiful?

I was lucky enough to read Karey's book after she had her first draft written... then again after she made some revisions to it before sending it on to the publishing company to see if they wanted to publish it. I love this book. I am so excited to read it again when it has been published and has a cover and I can go to a book store and buy a copy of my very own.

The book will be released early in February 2011. Watch for it! :)

To visit Karey's writing blog, click HERE. She is a fun writer and writes about a lot of true experiences from life... funny ones and ones that are uplifting and good life lessons.

* * *

No comments: