Monday, January 27, 2014

Helpful Aaron

* * * * * * * * *
Aaron is such a helpful boy.
He loves to help when there are things being done...
no matter what it is.

Here are a few times this past summer when I happened to snap a photo to document it..

Helping to dig out roots and dirt out of a trench.


Helping Grandpa with some cement work.



Helping Grandma with replanting some flowers.

Helping Grandma make cookies.

 
Helping Grandma with sewing.

Aaron came with me to the farmers market one day and he helped this adorable old man carry his bags of vegetables to his car. I was too late to get a photo of them walking down the sidewalk together (it was so cute), but I did capture this photo. If I remember correctly, I think the man gave Aaron $1 for helping him. So sweet.

Aaron helped me make zucchini bread. Mmm...

I sure love this boy.
He is so sweet.

* * *

1 comment:

Kristi said...

And he volunteers for this/
I think our boys would only think to help with the cookies in hopes that they could get some cookie dough. Aaron is such a nice boy.