Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Cute Boy

* * * * * * * * *
"Look Mom, it is an earring on my lip."

It is actually Cracklin Oat Bran cereal. What a silly boy.

We were sitting at a stop light and Aaron Jr asked me, "Is that an H or two X's?"
I snapped a photo because I was so proud that he could see both in that.
I know I am a nerd.


Aaron Jr wrote this note and gave it to me. This is the conversation after went something like this:

Me: Thank you! What does it say?

Aaron Jr: What does it say?

Me: Ummm... It says 'I love you Mommy, You are the best Mom ever.'

Aaron Jr: (huge smile) How did I know how to write that?

Me: I don't know! (huge hug) You must be so smart!

This is my big helper. My five year old shoveling the walks. What a sweet boy.

He kept throwing it back onto the sidewalk. :)

Love that smile.

Still throwing it the wrong way, but look at that form.

Okay, there you go. Perfect!

I LOVE this boy!

* * *

6 comments:

Momza said...

Gosh, it's just too bad he isn't happy. lol

Mindy said...

He is so cute! I love this age of discovery. :)

Kristi said...

The snow shoveling reminded me of the Sunday morning big Aaron shoveled your parents' drive way when your dad was out of town. That was before you were married and we were living at Mom and Dad's. Niceness.
Sorry we made your Friday night a sucky one.

Scott / Lori said...

So cute. I love those pictures of him shoveling the snow.

Claire said...

He's SOOOO tall!!! And handsome! What a helper :)

Rhitzclan said...

I can't believe how big he is! His little buzz cut makes him look so OLD!! Hopefully we will be able to get together soon! LOVE YOU!