* * * * * *
Yes, I did. I gave blood again today. I have to encourage others to give blood every time I give blood to keep it on people's minds. (click on the American Red Cross icon above to learn more.)
You may or may not know:
* One blood donation can help save up to 3 lives.
* Only 8% of the eligible U.S. population donates blood.
* Every 2 seconds someone in America needs blood.
* Less than 30% of the people who give blood once will ever give blood again.
* Donated blood only lasts for 42 days.
* You can donate blood as many as 6 times a year.
Anyone who is eligible, I encourage you to give blood. Plus, they give you awesome snacks afterward. If that doesn't get you there... then maybe knowing that you are helping to save lives will get you there. :) It gets me there.
* * *