Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is He In Heaven With Daddy?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Yesterday when I told Aaron Jr that it is Uncle Bruce's birthday, the Uncle Bruce who died.
He asked, "You mean Grandma and Grandpa's son?"
I said, "Yes."
Aaron Jr asked, "Is he in heaven with Daddy?"
I said, "Yes."
He seemed glad about this fact.

And I sure am glad about that as well. It was one of the only comforting thoughts I had that night when Aaron passed away. My brother and my husband; brothers meeting each other for the first time. Knowing that he was with people we love and who love us.

* * *

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hi Leslie,

I've been following your blog for a while now and never really had anything poignant or significant to say. I just wanted you to know that I think of you and your son and pray for your comfort and happiness. Know that you are loved by your Heavenly Father and by many of us here on earth.

Leslie said...

thank you ashlie.

i really appreciate your comment tonight.

seriously, thank you.