Friday, August 23, 2013

Father & Sons Campout

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In May, my brother John, called Aaron Jr to invite him to go with him and his four boys on a 'fathers / sons campout' with their church ward. Aaron was so excited. He started packing days early and he talked about it all the time. He was so excited to get to go with the guys.
Thomas, Aaron, John K, John T, Sam, Jack

Aaron is in the red hoodie in the middle of the vehicle.




Aaron had a blast.
Words cannot express the gratitude I feel that John and his boys allowed Aaron to come along with their family so that he could experience what it might be like if he had a Dad and brothers.
I am grateful any time someone takes the time to make my sweet boy feel important.
This was one of those times.
Thanks John.

* * *

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That's so awesome! I bet they loved having him along. :)